The Advantus Jukebox is the official mascot of our firm. Built in 1965 and owned by our Managing Director, this Seeburg beauty is a classic piece of musical history and a constant source of inspiration. We are heavily influenced by the great musicians of our time and the creative genius that artists have brought to our lives.
We can tie almost any business move, personnel challenge, branding or marketing strategy to a case study from the artists and recording studios of yesteryear. The Advantus Jukebox proudly sits in our office and spins our Managing Director’s prized collection of over 1,100 pristine vinyl 45s spanning the Doo-Wop, 60s and 70s, disco, 80s classics, and the last mass vinyl pressings from the 90s. We are thrilled vinyl has made a comeback…like all classics do.
Some of our favorite tunes you will hear spinning are:
- “When the World is Running Down” – The Police
- “Runnin’ Down a Dream” – Tom Petty
- “Don’t Get Me Wrong” – The Pretenders
- “That’s the Way of the World” – Earth, Wind & Fire
- “Burning Down the House” – Talking Heads
- “Enter Sandman” – Metallica
- “Hungry Heart” – Bruce Springsteen
- “Tom Sawyer” – Rush
- “Josie” – Steely Dan
- “Night & Day” – Frank Sinatra
- “Dr. Feelgood” – Motley Crue
- “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” – Frankie Valli